Monday, March 8, 2010

Southeast Asia: March 2010

Hi, I'm Logan Maurer. I'm a Regional Manager at International Christian Concern, and work with persecuted Christians in SE Asia. This covers alot of territory, so we try to get out in the field and meet with our partners in country, as well as find new projects to help sponsor.

I'll be traveling to locations of persecution throughout the next few weeks, and updating this site regularly. Check in to see the latest, and feel free to email.

Thanks,

Logan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am encouraged by what i am reading. May the Lord find us faithful.

Cindy Sewell said...

Hi Logan-
Thank you for all the work you are doing to help the people in SE Asia. I came to read your fascinating blog because of the flyer that ICC recently sent me about the starving Karen babies whose mothers do not get enough calories to make breast milk. I am sure that the mothers are grateful for the formula that ICC is providing for their babies in a life and death situation. However, I have to ask, considering the superiority of breastmilk and the breastfeeding relationship, what would it take to get the calories to the mothers so that they could continue to breastfeed? What is the cost difference? Sincerely, Cindy Sewell